Wednesday, February 6, 2013

15 min. #13

So.. it may have seemed I forgot about this piece.  On the contrary.  I've been thinking a lot about it, just been too busy to do anything.

Two things this time:
1.The Vines- blah, I hated how scrambled they were...so I think I'm just gonna start in a spot and grow from there. (those damn vines..)   2. Color- I started to mess around with it and in doing so I got that itch..the illustrator itch...to make all details perfect.  After much debating I've decided that since this piece is way past concept level I think I want to bring it up to what I consider the "illustration" level.  This is all just a wordy way of saying I'm going back in to clean up the lines with a straight brush.  I used my favorite "concepty" brush for the lines originally.

Such a journey this thing is...dont know if it's keeping me from overworking or not? We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment